Pirate Packaging cartoon art print
Giclée print featuring "Pirate Packaging," a cartoon by Kate Isenberg. Originally published in The New Yorker, 05/25/20 issue.
• Caption: "Damn. Nothing but packaging."
• Printed on Moab Entrada Natural fine art paper (non-glossy, off-white finish) with archival inks
• Open edition with artist signature embedded in artwork
You can order a standalone print, or you can opt to have your print shipped in a permanent frame. The framed print will be matted in off-white. Frames have a black satin finish and are 0.5" in width, with the following qualities:
• Shatter-resistant Conservation Clear® Acrylic plexiglass blocks 99% of UV rays to prevent fading of the artwork
• Frame is made of solid wood, made in Italy and crafted in the U.S.
• Backing board, tapes, seals, etc are acid-free to prevent damage to artwork for a lifetime