Dog Book Club New Yorker cartoon art print
Giclée print featuring "Dog Book Club," a cartoon by Kate Isenberg. Originally published in The New Yorker, 11/9/20 issue.
• Caption: "I found the protagonist unsympathetic."
• Printed on Moab Entrada Natural fine art paper (non-glossy, off-white finish) with archival inks
• Open edition with artist signature embedded in artwork
You can order a standalone print, or you can opt to have your print shipped in a permanent frame. The framed print will be matted in off-white. Frames have a black satin finish, and are 0.5" wide (for 8x10 prints) or 0.75" wide (for 10x12 prints), with the following qualities:
• Shatter-resistant Conservation Clear® Acrylic plexiglass blocks 99% of UV rays to prevent fading of the artwork
• Frame is made of solid wood, made in Italy and crafted in the U.S.
• Backing board, tapes, seals, etc are acid-free to prevent damage to artwork for a lifetime